Wednesday 28 November 2012

LOTD: Simplicity...

Simple in Black

There is a certain beauty in simplicity that can't be easily described. Is it the effortless feel of tranquility and soberness or is it it's practicality? Who knows! What we do know, is that simplicity always tends to work for everyone. I received some emails from you guys asking me to do an outfit post with pieces that women of all ages would be comfortable wearing on a daily basis, no prints, just something simple and pretty classic and well...here it is! 

I believe it doesn't get any more simple and versatile, yet elegant, than a black turtle neck paired with a pleated skirt, a plain black chiffon scarf/hijab and a couple of red accessories, like a watch, a necklace and a belt. It is elegant and casual at the same time, and can easily be taken from day to night! So here is to simplicity and modest pieces and a versatile look, appropriate for everyone! 



Pleated skirts are extremely lady like, this one was designed and sown by me. 
Accessories close up and plum nails!

If you have any questions, suggestions or comments or would like me to do a post about something specific please send an email to info@stylemodesta.com, I'll make sure I'll get back to you asap.

xo and style your life modest!

Love,
Kiki Gil

1 comment: