Friday 15 February 2013

Dreams & The Pleated Chiffon Skirt


I have big dreams and little dreams that set the tone for my daily life. Sometimes we feel the need to dream.  We dream about life, who we are and who we want to be. After we have dreamt we take action, we work and try to live and work for our dreams in every single thing we do. 

Personally, I see dreaming as a motivation and as the reason for me to wake up every morning, to learn and do something new that will help me be the person I want to be. I like to get ready everyday to live my dreams, I like to dress without regrets and always thinking that whatever I do today is just another step towards tomorrow. I have big dreams and little dreams that are a part of me and that like a pleated chiffon skirt fold and unfold revealing something new as I walk through life. 








No comments:

Post a Comment