Friday 26 October 2012

LOTD: Eid Gold Rush!



Assalamu Alaykum all! As you may or may not know from my previous post, up until yesterday night I had no idea as to what to wear for Eid. However I take Eid as the perfect opportunity to dress up (Hey! Why not?). This morning I woke up rushing it like crazy still with not a proper idea as to what my outfit was going to be. I quickly searched my wardrobe and took a jilbab with golden  patterns on it. Then dcided to wear a gold jacket over it as well and on top of everything use a whole bunch of golden accessories Pretty much I was like a kid attracted to shiny things. 

Yes it was excessive and no, I didn't care. I have a very maximalist taste. When it comes to my personal style: Less is no more, more is always more. It probably doesn't work for many but I feel like it does for me (or you be the judge). I had a Gold Rush and I ran with it for Eid!!



Accessories close-up "Gold sumptuous excess, nothing succeeds like excess"- Anna Dello Russo (Fashion Shower)

Haha! Am I smizing enough? lol oh well a bad pose for good luck!


I love black and gold, and if there is a touch of red/burgundy as well, I am sold. I was happy with my last minute outfit choice, Eid was wonderful Alhamdulillah, For more pictures on my Eid, with the sisters and the food (lol) check out my visual diary at RandomHijabiDiray.com 

xo and style your life modest!


Love, 

Kiki Gil.



No comments:

Post a Comment