Thursday 25 October 2012

Eid Mubarak!!!!!!!



Hello/Salaam lovely ladies, hope you are all well!
As we know Eid is literally around the corner, yes that is right the second Eid of the year. While this time of reflection, fasting (if you are fasting) and prayer is beautiful, being a girl makes it inevitable to be a little bit worried about what to wear for Eid. For Eid Ul-Fitr of this year I bought a dress in England and had it shipped all the way to Colombia, which is what I normally do every Eid. However, this time around for Eid Al Adha I actually lost track of time and next thing you know, dhul-hijja started and it was only 10 days until Eid, leaving me no time to place an online order for anything. It is fair to say I went crazy (I am still going crazy) and as I write this post on Wednesday morning, I am still wondering what on earth I will wear. I have no dress, but I don't mind, I know tomorrow morning or later today I'll ull something up!

This Update is just a simple post to say Eid Mubarak to all of the readers of Style Modesta, may Allah accept your supplications and prayers. May you all be blessed and thank you so much for coming on to this site and read the blog. I was planning another style blabber post but too late now, next post will be all about what I wore for Eid, so yeah I'll document how I figured something out as I do. :D

Love, and Style your life Modest!

Kiki Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment