Wednesday 8 August 2012

Look of the Week: Cherry Fall



Hello all! I hope you are alright! I think it is no surprise that black is easiest color to wear, and of course the most flattering. No one lacks a black dress or a black coat their wardrobe and well, I'm definitely not the exception! But in order to escape the monochromatic sense of black, I usually try to use accessories in vivid colors and prints to make my outfit more interesting and fun. This time I chose a red hijab with black, yellow and white pattern to complement my outfit (which otherwise would have been a dark cloud of boredom). The coat is from London Fog, the maxi-dress is from Forever21, the top underneath the dress is from Banana Republic and the hijab was designed and sown by myself. Above is a mini clip of the outfit. Oh by the way, Fashion Modesta now has youtube channel, make sure you subscribe to watch videos and Vlogs: http://www.youtube.com/user/FashionModesta?feature=watch xo


No comments:

Post a Comment