Tuesday 21 August 2012

Hijab Tutorial: Turban My Hijab?

Yesterday I uploaded a picture on Instagram of me wearing a new hijab style. It got a lot of people buzzing and I was requested to do a tutorial of it, I normal don't do tutorials, but here it is anyway!

The look:
Is it a turban or is it a hijab? Love!
Step by Step:

1.Use a rectangular jersey scarf, place it over your head.
2. Take the right side and pass it to the left at the back of your head.
3. Roll the fabric an pass over your head.
4. Pin down on the right side (make sure it is stable).
5. Pass the other side with extra fabric in front of your neck to cover it.
6. cover the back of your head and tuck under the roll.
7. Pin down where necessary, accommodate folds and the roll.
8. Voilá you are ready to go!

In action:



xo and remember to style you modest life!





No comments:

Post a Comment