Friday 30 November 2012

Confessions & The little Gold Jacket


Confession #1: After three years I still don't know how to tie/wrap my scarf. I still find a way to improvise in the morning, I never know how or what works for my face I just wrap it and hope for the best( i.e. hopefully it will stay in place all day).


Confession #2: I dress according to my mood...The better I feel the shinnier/brighter I dress, I rely on black and wear it a lot, simply because it means I am not as happy about life as I would be if I was wearing a different color like red or blue. 


Confession #3: I dress to impress...yes, I said it! I see clothing as a personal statement and the best tool to make a first impression, on big occasions I expect to be dressed properly and cause an impact.


Confession #4: For me, more is always more. I don't care what the trend is or who is going to like it or not I tend to always choose to wear things that pop...even if it's in black, there still needs to be something that pops.


Confession #5: I feel like I've wasted an outfit if I like the way I look and do not take a full body picture, preferably with my SLR, on that day.


That is all lovelies...jacket, scarf, leggings and dress are from Forever21, in case you are wondering! 

xo and style your life modest!

Love, 

Kiki Gil

2 comments: