Saturday 18 August 2012

Beauty Moments: Henna Time!


As I am sure most of you if not ALL of you know, tomorrow is Eid!!!!! So Eid Mubarak beautiful and stylish people! I spent the whole day doing last minute Eid shopping and of course getting my henna (mehndi) done. It is no secret that this is by far one of the nicest and most beautiful things to do while preparing for a special event. 

I didn't become a fan of henna until 3 years ago, when I became a Muslim and unfortunately I do not get to get it done often since there is pretty much no one who does it. This time around I was actually pretty lucky, because I met a sister who does it, she's just started to get into it ad so I allowed her to practice on me while she did so. Check out how it turned out, do you guys like it? 



Getting the Henna on!


The result, not bad for an amateur henna artist!

If you guys got your henna (mehndi) done I would love to see pictures of your designs, feel free to share a link to your photo on the comment section and share with everyone at Style Modesta!

xoxo an live with style!


No comments:

Post a Comment