Saturday 22 December 2012

LOTD: My Love For Quick Outfits!

Hello lovelies!!!! I know, I know, posting has been extremely slow, I have no excuse, but I love my readers for being interested enough to email me asking me to do some other posts! Here I am, with an outfit post! wohoo!
In the past week I've been taking time to catch up with friends I haven't seen in ages and just go out to grab a bite to eat (it seems like everything I do is eat). Therefore I can't be bothered with extra elaborated outfits, but instead just go for the simple outfits, where all I wear is a pair of pants a t-shirt and a jacket, and that's it. That is exactly what I am wearing on this outfit post, but in order to keep it from looking boring I made sure  wore pants with a (subtle) print on them and added collar tips to random parts of my jacket/blazer from H&M oh and the printed scarf as well! 




OH and let me give you a quick update of what's coming up!


  1. College Fashionista: As you may or may not know, I write for CollegeFashionista.co.uk (the best online portal for everything college-related fashion) and I'm excited to let you know that I WILL be with the CF team for another season! so make sure you do check out the site and all.
  2. Keek: Yes! I joined the hype so you might as well just go follow me on there, to catch some random silly videos posted by me, the user name is KikiStyleMod
  3. Tumblr/instagram: I have been updating my Tumblr and my instagram almost daily, it's easier to post random pictures with what I wear, OOTD, what i am up to, etc. so go follow me and keep up!
That is all lovelies for today, and there will be more to come on here, so stay tune!


Love,

Kiki Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment