Thursday 11 October 2012

LOTD: Something versatile, turn the look around!


Comfortable and versatile

I enjoy simple comfortable and versatile clothing. Today, I had hell of a busy day and I needed to be wearing something that would take me from morning active routine to the rest of my daily commitments, I needed something practical. 

At the begging of my day I was wearing workout clothes only (workout pants, top,jumper and trainers) but I needed to carry on with my day and do other things, so I styled up a bit what I was already wearing so it wouldn't look like I just came out of a spinning session or something! Faux-fur vest, a belt, a maxi bag, a turban and jewelry and off I went, in a better and dressier version of my workout clothes. 


Smile! It's simple to turn the look around and make it better!

It was all really just about the outerwear and the accessories. Like with any outfit, really, it is all about how you style it. You can wear something simple, even boring or not especially appropriate for a certain occasion, all you need is a good thing to throw on and accessories, to turn the look around. 

The Ascia AKF inspired turban 
xo and style your life modest!

Love, 

Kiki G.

No comments:

Post a Comment