Thursday 22 November 2012

LOTD: Sunnies For a Gray Day


It was raining, and you know what they say: Wear your sunnies under the rain!

Green: I don't think I've ever worn this shade of green ever in my life before(I'm not big on exploring with colors) but I thought I'd wear it, for a change. 
The day: Gray, as always in Bogota, but that didn't stop me from wearing my new favorite sunnies. 
The thing with accessories: They are not about practicality or functionality but rather a pure element used to cause an impact. I love them and unlike Mademoiselle Coco, I do not take something off before leaving the house, quite the opposite I add more. 
The look: It was all about tuning a simple jersey dress/top and black pants into something that would cause a stronger impact. I used collar chains as embellishment for the middle area of the dress, golden rings and bracelet, a tribal print maxi scarf and round sunnies to do so. Threw over my favorite faux-fur vest (that I'm sure you guys must be tired of seeing lol) and black wedges and maxi bag to finish of the look.



Accessories close up. Ye, I randomly put collar chains on the stomach area, because why not!
That'd be all, sorry loves for the lack of posting, I have gotten your messages and I will be back in full swing in the coming weeks, promise!

xo and style your life modest!

Love,
Kiki Gil



 Special thanks to:

The stylish man behind the pictures, My partner in crime: Mr. Jaime Rodriguez, an amazing and talented designer who also happens to be a whole lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment