Monday 14 January 2013

Dancing Queen

"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life "
Hello Loves!!! I realize outfit posts are your cup of tea and to be honest, so are mine. It is fun to strike a pose and play around with what you wear, isn't it? I guess us girls never really got over the dressing up and playing time. This post is slightly celebratory, my birthday is this Thursday and I ain't sure I'll get the chance to snap a picture in the mist of all the cake eating and opening of gifts (I hope there is a lot of both) so here you go! 

I was wearing an incredibly beautiful maxi skirt I am absolutely in love with. The way it moves and flows, it is a whole-lot of chiffon that would make anyone want to dance, specially when the wind is blowing. The t-shirt was a nice contrast, very casual and less formal, the perfect way to neutralize the ball-like tone of the maxi. Brown hand bag and animal print scarf to add a pop to an other-wise fairly simple outfit. 

"See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen "

"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen twenty one"

Maxi skirt: Massimo Dutti
Top: Stradivarious


Xo and Style your life modest!
Love,
KIKI GIL!


No comments:

Post a Comment