Saturday 5 January 2013

Objects of Desire: Glitter Pants!!!



I got my very first pair of glitter pants back in April, but lately I seem to be seeing them everywhere, so of course I got more in other shades. It is fair to say I am obsessed with them, there is something about them that makes me think: GLAM! Take me back to the Bowie days, is all I can say! These are definitely a fun way to spice up an outfit and to make a powerful statement. You can find these pants at very reasonable prices in Zara, Mango and H&M. Don't be afraid to pair them with other textures like fur or leather, you won't regret it, they look good on everyone!

Dare to wear them and show us how you have worn them by using the hashtag #StyleModesta on Instagram or Twitter or by posting the look on our Facebook Page and you'll make it to the Stile Bit section of the blog! yei!

Style Your Life Modest!

Love, 

Kiki Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment