Saturday 26 January 2013

Video: "Style Is Who You Are" & A Note About Indifference


                                         

People often ask me what my definition of style is. I believe the answer is that style is in everything I do, we do. This style blog is a big part of who I am as a person because, through here I get to transmit thoughts and ideas. In fact, I believe that images and a couple of words will help put the point across in a better way. Here is a little bit of graphic experimentation I began to explore to give you guys a better experience on the blog, other than just looking at pictures and reading everything I write. Wait for more!

Let me talk to you about something: 
 

I wanted to talk to you about a new online hijab store called Indifference, I must honestly say I LOVE their selection of Scarves! They have all styles, colors and prints. As they say on their website: "Indifference is a fashion line that covers Islamic-American clothing. We aim to offer appealing attire that is not only  modest, but stylish as well. " perfect for all of us right?  I often get asked about places to buy scarves and well, I definitely recommend this online store! 

Ok sweethearts if you want to check out their stuff here are the links you can visit. Come on, let's start supporting the entrepreneurial spirit of young women everywhere and look our best while we do it!

Links: 
Indifference website: http://indifference.storenvy.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment