Tuesday 4 December 2012

No Winter



No winter, no summer, probably some spring and a whole lot of fall. Yes that's right, You won't see me wearing a lot of coats or a lot of  flowery prints. Living in the so-called "tropical" Colombian land, is definitely the reason behind my sense of style (that is assuming I have one). I wear a lot of black, some leather and a bit of wool all year round, a certain pastel or neon may pop up in my wardrobe every now and then, and wearing trends is not on the daily menu. 
Today's look is a black and gray outfit with dashes of prints, with a baroque print on the pants and zebra flats. 
My accessories: a Bershka bag I've had for ages (that is actually a laptop case) sunglasses and a pseudo-shinny hombre-ish black and gray scarf. 
Where did I buy everything? That's the thing, sometimes we keep clothes for longer than just one or two seasons, so I don't really keep track of where I buy things from; this things are from here and there, the only thing I recall is that the long chiffon vest is from forever 21, the rest, is probably from local shops or flea markets. That's how we do it in Colombia, we improvise, because there is no winter for us. 


Strike a pose...An awkward pose, that is.

Kiss good bye!
And you? Do you improvise or try to adhere to trends? Let us know!

xo and style your life modest!

Kiki Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment