Friday 9 November 2012

LOTD: Trench It Up And Style It Out!

Trench and Jeans: Nothing can go wrong!

"Put on a trench, you're suddenly Audrey Hepburn walking along the Seine, even if you've got red hair and you're five-one." — Michael Kors

The quote above describes exactly how I feel when I wear a Trench coat. Aside from them being a wardrobe basic, treches they are also incredibly versatile, functional and stylish. Throw one on you and you'll be good to go and dressed up for any situation, even if it is just about having a casual day. I am obsessed with them! 

For today's look I chose to stay within the basics and add a touch of fun with the accessories. A classic Trench coat in blue, belted at the waist for a feminine effect and a pair of jeans where the skeleton of this outfit.  A gray bow tie and what I love to call my "Frankenstein" boots with a maxi hand bag and a simple Amirah hijab completed the look. It is chic, it is simple, just trench it up and style it out! 




Close Up!



Wardrobe favorite: My Frankenstein boots!
xo and style your life modest!
Love, 

Kiki Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment