Monday 12 November 2012

Objects of Desire: Gloves On!


Hello loves! It is gloves season, yes fall is fun for gloves but they are not really necessary  but with the first blizzards of winter happening in several places, gloves have instantly become a necessity and we have the perfect excuse to rock them out! Gloves are an amazing accessories, sometimes often over looked but when worn with style and opting for interesting, fun options they can become the perfect statement in any outfit. Whether it is a plane wool glove or a more interesting leather studded one, there are many different styles and ways to wear them: Long, short full hand, three fingers, cropped finger (Like the oh-so-awesome statement Lagerfeld gloves), there is always an option that will suit your personal style and any outfit you wear.





Here is a selection of my favorite gloves at the moment (and links to where you can get them). It really is about making a splash and wearing something that will be the object of conversation. Don't be afraid of textures and prints, chances are they'll make shaking hands a lot more interesting! Or not!









D.I.Y: Alter gloves you already have!
I myself chose to get my hand in a pair of gloves, but instead of busying them, I decided to make them! I took a pair of vintage gloves my grandmother gave me and I added collar chains to them by pining them on, there you have a practical idea and alternative to get our gloves on!

xo and style your life modest!!!

Love,

Kiki Gil


No comments:

Post a Comment