Monday 24 September 2012

Beauty Moments: Skin care secrets?

Two products your skin can't live without.


While wearing makeup and dressing well makes you feel good and look good, nothing is better than taking care of our skin, that is the basic focus of the modern day woman: A pretty looking skin. am I right? My mother always said to me: "No woman is ever more beautiful than a woman with good skin" and I must say, I completely agree!

A couple of days ago I was asked what did I do to take care of my skin, because it looked good in pictures. To be honest, my first instinct was to say the secret was a good camera or Instagram (lol) because I seriously don't believe I have flawless skin. However, I can say I take basic care of  my skin so it doesn't look horrible either.  I decided to answer that question with this post.

Aside from daily rituals such as washing the face and moisturizing, I have to say there are two WEEKLY treatments that make the world of difference when it comes to having a healthy skin, and those are: Exfoliating face scrub and moisturizing mask. There is no way to go wrong with those two.

Because wearing make up on a regular/daily basis can deteriorate the skin, nothing cleans it  better than exfoliation, which regenerates skin cells and removes impurities. And a healthy skin isn't really healthy if it isn't properly moisturized and soft. Both things complement each other perfectly, and I honestly believe they are the basic things anyone should do for better skin. Some of my favorite skin care products are Orlane, I also use Clinique at times and they work perfectly and are both extremely beneficial and SO AFFORDABLE. So that is my "skin secret" which one is yours and which products is your skin unable to live without? Let us know!

Xo and style your life modest!

Love,

Kiki G.

No comments:

Post a Comment