Wednesday 5 September 2012

Beauty Moments: All about nails (Fall 2012 nail trends)

It is no secret that us girls love to take care of every part of our body; but if there is something fun in life, it is doing your nails and having them be as awesome as they can be!

Nail art is raging everywhere and I must say I got into it only until recently (because I didn't care much for my nails before) but I am having a blast experimenting with texture an colors (as seen in the next pictures bellow)!




And as it is with everything and anything prety, there are trends for it. I have been looking around and out of all of them, I can say that my favorite trends when it comes to nails for this Fall are the following:

Dark and bold: Colors around the line of burgundy, black, navy, dark gray etc. will will or sure cause a great deal of impact!

Dark and Bold nails at Behnaz Serafpor F/W 2012

Pales and nudes: for those who love keeping it simple, nude colors like simple shades of soft pink, white beige and very light gray are the way to go!

Pale Nails from the Nahm F/W 2012
French twist: Instead of getting the average white French manicure, now the top of our mails tell a bold story, not all of your nail though, just the white bit should be dazzled in the best prints, color and textures!

French Twist at Joy Cioci F/W 2012

Nail trend pictures from  http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty

Those are my pics and I do plan to rock them this fall. And you, how will you rock your nails?

xo and style your life modest!

Love, Kiki G


No comments:

Post a Comment