Sunday 16 September 2012

LOTW: Girly in Fall's Colors!

Hello everyone! I know i have been sort of MIA these week, and have barely even posted on here, however here I am promising more new posts to come lol and giving you an extra "Look of the week" post. 

You know it's Fall when all you see is brown!


Since fall is fast approaching I thought I'd better get used to the colors of the fall by wearing them and loving them! I chose simplicity and the regular girly look for this outfit. Brown and an A line cut chiffon top were the key aspects. Jeans helped give it a casual, back-to-school look and a suede and studs vest and an animal print hijab made the whole thing! 



Don't forget the accessories, shoes and bags that totally complete and complement everything we wear. Statement jewelry, oversized shades gave it the wow touch the casual and simple outfit needed. 



xo and style your life modest! 


Love, Kiki G

No comments:

Post a Comment