Wednesday 12 September 2012

LOTW: Casually cruising

Look du jour...Casual not careless

I am often asked about "What to wear to feel comfortable?" Well this is pretty much it! I don't believe in under-dressing and being too casual, so to me, keeping it casual is all about comfort. Nothing says comfort like lose clothing flats and chinos, which was exactly what I wore today! The navy, red and white color pallet just made me think of "weekend get away" so relaxed, was definitely the way to describe this outfit!




1.H&M Classic Trench
2. Zara Chiffon Top
3.Zara navy cropped Chinos
4.White flats
5.Red and white silk scarf tied as turban
6.Animal print Maxi-Bag


Just remember that casual is not an opposite of elegant, it's just a different way to look chic on a daily basis!

xo and style your life modest!

Love, Kiki G.

No comments:

Post a Comment