Monday 8 October 2012

LOTD: A bit of color!

This morning I woke up happy, cheerful and ready to take on a new week. I happened to be feeling colors and I wanted to incorporate them into my outfits somehow (which is weird for me). I have some sort of weird aversion to color, most of my wardrobes is either black, white, navy. gray or earth tones, color is not really something I'm too into, you can say it is "not my thing". However with the day starting off with a sunny Monday, it was inevitable not to be in the mood for some light and bright colors! 


One of the color combinations I've always loved is green and pink. The base of the outfit (skirt, shoes, turtle neck and turban) was black, while the color was given by a double-length green and hot pink accessories.

 



Simple make up just a bit of mascara and good to go. The asymmetrical back gives the jumper an interesting twist...It's Jumper season and that's the best thing a modest girl can ever hear! 


xo and style your life modest!

Love,

Kiki G.

No comments:

Post a Comment