Tuesday 2 October 2012

LOTD/Follow up: It's print on print galore!

Turns out talking to your imaginary twin can be amusing


What happens when you decide to take a risk? You end up having fun, simple as that. I must say, it's like my wardrobe discovered prints and got addicted to them. There is a certain beauty and fun quality about them, I won't tell you how awesome prints are because I did that in a previous post, however I will tell you that today I decided to step out of my comfort zone and break a personal rule, by mixing prints and patterns in the same outfit. The occasion: No occasion really, just woke up without knowing what to wear and decided to give excess a try. The result: Amazing!

Which way to go? The right way, of course. The right way is the print way!


I used to be under the impression that patterns and stripes where a curvy girl's enemy but actually, done in the right pieces they work well on pretty much any one. On a previous post I did about stripes, I explained how vertical stripes are perfectly slimming  and harem pants with an abstract stripe print seemed perfectly flattering as well. 

Overdone? Perhaps not!

I actually kept accessories simple, simply because looking like a clown is not exactly fun. I must say simple make up, simple scarf (if you wear one) two rings where enough for me. Little steps, risks are fun up until that point where we stop feeling comfortable. Dress for yourself, if you feel like doing something different for a day, see it as an opportunity to make yourself happy. If someone doesn't like it, then fine! You still enjoy it yourself! Take a risk, don't be afraid! 

Have fun with it!

xo and style your life modest!

Love, 

kiki G.

P.S: I set up a Style Modesta instagram (@StyleModesta), exclusively to upload pictures of those visitors o this blog and readers who loe their modest style. Hashtag  #StyleModesta for me to see your pictures and upload them on that account! Let's interact more, I'd love to see what you ladies have to wear (say)!!! Stay connected and remember to follow the blog on Twitter: @stylemodesta (https://twitter.com/StyleModesta) and like the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/StyleModesta?fref=ts





That is all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment