Thursday 27 September 2012

Objects of desire: Printed EVERYTHING!

Yes, prints are a year-round must

I was doing a collage on prints and I though: Wow, I am definitely obsessed with prints! The have pretty much become a girl's wardrobe essential. Even though prints are normally associated with spring, they have really stepped out of it and made their way into other seasons. I discovered that lately when I go shopping I am instantly drawn into everything and anything with any sort of print on it. From jumpers, to shirts to shows, from polka dots to animal print to stripes, anything and everything that pops is pretty much a must in anyone's wardrobe. I used to be a little apprehensive about them, I actually still think they are tricky simply because once you wear something with a print on it it becomes memorable, and wearing the same printed piece can't be done all the time. 

However there is always a way, whether you wear it on accessories or clothes, and style it differently every time you wear a printed piece, you gotta have it, you gotta wear it, you gotta go crazy it. 

The Obsession

Ways to print your wardrobe up, many, it is entirely up to you.

Get some inspiration as to how to bring prints into your wardrobe!

xo and style your life modest!

Love, 

Kiki G.


No comments:

Post a Comment