Thursday 1 November 2012

LOTD: Black-Tie ready!

The new Tuxedo, perhaps?
Yesterday, as I was writing about bow ties and trying to gather the pictures for the post I came up with this picture and when I actually saw the entire outfit I though: Ok, is this the female-relaxed take on the tuxedo perhaps? I took a simple black tube maxi skirt from H&M, paired it up with a Zara shirt, threw on my favorite faux-fur vest and of course, the key element of the look: The bow tie (that I've been buzzing about lately). There is no space for too much when it comes to accessories, because the look is already pushing the boundaries. A simple watch,a plane Amira Hijab, and a dash of red lipstick and there you go: Black tie ready! 

xo and style your life modest!

Love, 

Kiki Gil.

No comments:

Post a Comment